Internet Cafe Manager is the ideal solution for Internet Point software management.
With over 2000 software installed, ICM is the most used Internet Point software in Italy
ICM has a simple, straight-forward and friendly user interface that allows you to perform easily all the following tasks:
1) Workstation management with connection cost monitor
2) user profile management
3) Custom statistics and searches on executed connections.
4) Connection data export to Excel files for further elaborations.
5) Log of all web sites visited by each user.
6) Pre-paid credit management without using Smart Card.
7) Print of executed connections for authority checks.
8) Fares management: no limit to the number of definable fares, even customizable for each user. 5 different cost bands can be defined for each fare.
9) Print management and automatic print cost accredit.
10) Possibility to send messages from the server to clients.
11) Possibility to interrupt connection, restart or shut down any client from the server.
12) Manual or scheduled backup of all data.
All above features do not require any additional hardware, therefore they are available without any additional cost.
However, in case it is required, it is possible to interface ICM to Smart card.
If your needs are particularly demanding, it is also possible to request for custom version of ICM.
» version 5.3.2 - posted on 2007-10-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is End-User License Agreement ("EULA") and is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity), and Software Author Licchelli Massimo and PIANETA SOFTWARE as a licensor for the Internet Cafe Manager software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy or otherwise use Internet Cafe Manager.
1. Licensee. For purposes of this License, the term "Licensee" means the person, company or entity that uses the Software under this License. The Licensee must accept and agree to this License before installing or using the Software. License in the form of a product or package label or confirmation e-mail will be sent to the Licensee and will identify the Software licensed to Licensee under this License and the type of license(s) granted to Licensee for each Software product.
2. Software and Documentation. "Software" means the computer programs of the licensed software product(s) in the form and version(s) provided to Licensee, together with the associated media and corresponding Documentation. "Documentation" means the end user manual and other documentation (including print and "online"), if any, provided to Licensee with the Software.
3. Ownership. All title and intellectual property in and to the Software (including all copies of the Software made by Licensee) are owned by PIANETA SOFTWARE as a licensor. The Software is also protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. The Software is licensed to Licensee, not sold. There is no fee for an evaluation; all other licenses must be purchased from PIANETA SOFTWARE or its authorized resellers. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, this License will also govern any Software updates and upgrades that may be provided to Licensee in accordance with PIANETA SOFTWARE current maintenance and support policies, unless such updates and upgrades are provided under separate license agreement. Any other software that may be provided with the Software that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement.
4. Registration Key. To use the Software, Licensee must first obtain an "registration key" from PIANETA SOFTWARE or its authorized reseller. The registration key may be a printable digital key, a non-printable file, or any other mechanism used by PIANETA SOFTWARE for license activation purposes. Programs purchased from PIANETA SOFTWARE are non-refundable.
PIANETA SOFTWARE provides downloadable demonstrations of most products for you to examine before purchase, so please be sure the product fits your needs before purchasing.
5. Licensed Computers. A "Licensed Computers" are computers within the possession and control of Licensee on which the Software may be run or executed pursuant to the type of license granted to Licensee. One Licence is valid only for one Server computer and number of Client computers depending on licence type.
6. Restrictions. PIANETA SOFTWARE and Software Author reserves all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Licensee shall not: (1) disassemble, de-compile or otherwise reverse engineer the Software, or (2) create derivative works based upon the Software, or (3) modify or reprogram the Software, or (4) remove any proprietary notices or labels in the Software, or (5) timeshare the Software, make the license available to others on the Internet, any BBS or any on-line service, or allow others to copy, access or use the license on any medium.
7. Limited Warranty. SOFTWARE, UPDATES AND UPGRADES ARE LICENSED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PIANETA SOFTWARE AND SOFTWARE AUTHOR MAKES NO WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LICENSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS,"ES PERSON OR OTHER PERSON IS AUTHORIZED BY PIANETA SOFTWARE AND SOFTWARE AUTHOR TO MODIFY THIS LICENSE OR TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR PROMISE WHICH IS DIFFERENT THAN, OR IN ADDITION TO, THE WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LICENSE.
Copyright (c) 2001-2008 PIANETA SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.